Neo High Bay
The Neo is a high-performance LED high bay luminaire that is perfect
for distribution centers and warehouses. It can be applied to industrial, commercial, gymnasium and other applications that would traditionally use HID or fluorescent luminaires.
Neo has lower energy consumption than traditional high bays that will bring significant savings on your utility bills.
This an excellent replacement for 250-1000W metal halides.
300W LED's 42,000L can replace 1000W metal halides.
Aluminum die-cast housing with anti corrosion heat sinks and rear air flow channels, maximize heat dissipation resulting in cooler operation, longer life and improved performance.
Neo is IP65 rated, operates at -30 to 50 degrees Celsius.
Comes standard with rigid eye-bolt.
Standard 1-10V dimmable, down to 10%.
Optional bracket for conduit and surface mount.
Sensor mounting height ≤14m (45.9')
L70 >100,000 hours @ 25°C
UGR <25 with Lens
Aluminum or prismatic reflectors direct the light emitted from the Neo for a more accurate beam spread.
Prismatic Polycarbonate (Left) & Aluminum (Right)
Black & White versions
Inline UL listed IP65 Disconnect for quick
change or maintenance
• Wattage: 100W, 150W, 200W, 240W, 300W, 400W, 500W
• Mounting: Eye Bolt, Eye Bolt with Bracket
• Lumen : 14000lm, 21000lm, 28000lm, 312000lm, 39000lm, 52000lm, 65000lm
• Optics: 120˚
• CCT: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
• CRI: Ra>80 (Standard), Ra>90
• Voltage: 100-277VAC (UNV) and 200-480VAC (HV)
120-347VAC (CUNV available for 100W-240W only)
• Dimming: 0-10V
• Finish: Black(Standard), White
• Reflector: Polycarbonate, Aluminum
• Lens: Glass Clear (Standard), PC Clear, PC Frosted, Glass Frosted
• Certification: CE, cULus & DLC
• Warranty: 6 Years
- IES Files
- Data Sheet
- Warranty Statement
- Installation Guide