The High Mast Area Light has been designed to maximize space while meeting stringent guidelines for average, uniformity, and veiling luminance. Asymmetric distributions allow easy aiming towards areas requiring illumination, with a rotatable optical assembly for even greater control.
Lumen packages ranging from 29000 to 108750 provide one-for-one replacement of up to 1500 watt HPS. Energy conservation of 60% prismatic glass optics provides high application efficacy, uniformity, and glare control. A choice of multiple asymmetric lighting distributions for both median mount and offset pole mounting configurations. Ventilated aluminum housing for maximum thermal transmission.
Robust mechanical design with IP66 optics, 3G vibration rating, 4-bolt mounting, powder painting finish, passed 1000~5000Hrs salt spray test.
NEMA Rating 4X
• Wattage: 200W, 300W, 450W, 500W, 600W, 750W
• Lumens: 29000lm, 43500lm, 65250lm, 72500lm, 87000lm,108750lm
• Mounting: Mast Arm
• Optics: Type V (Standard), Type II, Type III, Type IV, 60 Deg
• CCT: 4000K, 4500K, 5000K, 5700K
• CRI: Ra>70
• Voltage: 100-277V, 347-480V
• IP Rating: IP66
• Finish: Black (Standard), White, Gray, Dark Bronze
• Certification: CE, UL, cUL, DLC,
ANSI C136.31-3G Applications Compliance
• Warranty: 6 Years
- IES Files
- Data Sheet
- Warranty Statement
- Installation Guide