Rome Track Light
Rome is a high-performance architectural LED track light designed to deliver high contrast accent or uniform ambient lighting.
A unique segmented reflector and glare mitigation lens delivers the highest quality in beam control and lighting performance complete with an integrated driver. The Track Light comes with an adapter suitable for 3 Wire, 1 circuit Track. The Light head pivots through 90°and rotates through 355°. The housing is made of die-casting aluminum and is powder coated.
Frosted Lens (Standard) and Clear glass Lens (Optional) are available.
The lumen output is based on 3000K CRI >90
• Wattage: 10W/20W/30W
• Lumen : (10W) - 900lm, (20W) - 1800lm, (30W) - 2700lm
• CCT: Selectable 3000K/ 3500K/ 4000K
• CRI: Ra>90
• Optics: 15° , 24°, 36°, 45°, 60°
• Voltage: 120V
• Dimming: Triac Dimming
• Finish: White, Black, Grey
• Lens: Frosted (Standard), Clear (Optional)
• Certification: CE and cETL
• Warranty: 5 Years